Tuesday 12 February 2019

Fake Asteroid At School

On Tuesday 12th of February 2019 witch is today that i am writing this there was a asteroid right outside the school gate. We had a sheet to fill out and it said what do you see? So i put down Fake asteroid  on top of dirt with smooth round rocks around it. There was another one that said what do you hear? I said people saying it is fake because it it is. another one saying what do you think is happening? I said teachers are putting water on the dry ice that is under the rock to make it smoke lots and make it look cool. And another one (last one BTW) saying what do you think will happen next? I said school will get rid of it and nothing will happen.


2 comments:

  1. kia ora my name is fila from room 23 at owairaka district school i really liked your blog post about the meteor i remember when i did something like this before have you ever tried capatil is thanks for shareing your learing you should check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fila thanks for commenting on my blog sorry but I do not know what you mean by capital maybe on the description I did not do capital letters? thanks BYE!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.