Thursday 19 September 2019

said is dead

Insert words instead of said to convey the meaning of the sentence

"It's wonderful!" _shouted_______  Vinnie
“Stop that!” Vinnie ____exclaimed_____.
“Did I upset her in some way?” ____asked____ Vinnie
“It’s your fault” ___raged______ Vinnie
“We need to get out of here quickly,” Vinnie____shrieked_____
“I like that!” ____mumbled_____ Vinnie
“Give that back to me now!” Vinnie ______demanded_______
“I don’t want to go in there” ______shivered______ Vinnie
“SIT DOWN!” Vinnie _____screamed______ 
“Can I please borrow a pen?” Vinnie _____asked politely_______
“Hey! Come over here!” ____buzzed______ Vinnie
“What shall we do now?” ____thought_____ Vinnie
“I’m sorry” Vinnie _____cried______
“Has anybody seen my lunchbox?” _____asked______Vinnie
“Watch out!” Vinnie ______shouted______
“Oh, you gave me a fright!” _________whispered_______ Vinnie
“Let’s go this way then Vinnie might not see us” ______told______ Vinnie

“I can’t believe it!” Vinnie _______sobbed______

2 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Mason from Room 22 at Owairaka School.
    I really like your blog about said is dead.
    I remember when I did this.
    Have you done more than one of these?
    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog.
    (http://odsmasonp.blogspot.com/)
    Blog ya later.
    (Mason)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mason it's Vinnie here.
    Thank you for commenting on my blog.
    No I have not done more than one of these, it was kind of fun.
    But not really.
    BYE!🐢🐢🐢

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.