Monday 4 November 2019

My writing for week 4


After a long war finally over me and my best friend can finally have some fun just by ourselves, I like having peace and quiet but this is too quiet and we have to get to the visitor so that he can turn our land back to proper land! Which is GREEN. But it is a long way.


We have finally reached the Visitor who can turn out land to green.
But when we get to where he should be he is not there?
Have we gone to the wrong place?
I know I will call him to see where he is.
Ring Ring Ring “Hello” “Hi Visitor it’s me elphant, I was just wondering where you are, you said you will be right where I am now”
“Oh yeah I forgot” “you forgot” “Yup” “so now I have to  walk all the way back! “Yup” “but that will take about 708 years







We are still walking to the visitor and so far it has taken 708 years and we have evolved into I think they are called humans?
But I think that we are finally here now the visitor can turn our land green “visitor we are here would you please turn our land to green”?
“Yup” “OK do it then” “yup” “are you saying yup to everything that we say” “yup” so after that the visitor turned their land back to green, everyone was happy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.