Wednesday 11 December 2019

Week 8 writing

My brother and I really like planes, but we have never been on one before, the one place that I have always wanted to go to is New Zealand. I've seen photos It looks amazing! I always look at times that the flights are on so that I can look outside my bedroom window and watch the massive metal structure zoom though the early morning sky. One day I heard my parents talking about the hole family going to New Zealand for a trip. I got so excited. The next day they told me and my brother that we were going, and then the week after it was time to go to the airport, we went inside and waited... and waited.... for a long time, so far this is not fun...... AND THEN mum said that our plane is here I jumped up out of my seat and shouted out YIPPY! We were heading towards the plane and then the door closed with our parents inside without us so me and my brother tried to stand on the wing of the plane so that we could smash a window and get in. Then the plane took off with me and my brother still sitting on the wing! The plane just got into the sky if I jumped off now I would die, so we sit on the wing looking at the white fluffy clouds. Suddenly someone looks through their window and stares at us,. By now the plane has been flying in the air for a long time. Then a head peers through a hatch on the top of the plane and it says to us GET IN so me and my brother are about to climb in when we see land! It's New Zealand! we climb in and get out of the plane when it lands and explore New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.