Thursday 14 November 2019

The Start Of A New Beginning

I'm a cute little baby turtle only just coming out of my clean white shell getting ready to burst my way out of It and head straight for the water. But there's something that might stop me from getting to the water. Birds, pesky birds, taking all of my friends life's as soon as they are born.
I burst my way out and scatter my way to the water birds are swooping down at me trying to scoop me up in their mouths.
I dodge left, I dodge right, and I'm in the water swimming for my life, I am so sad that all of my friends are dying right in front of my eyes so I turn around and swim, out to sea, 20 years later when all of the other baby turtles are hatching I swim to the shore and protect all of the other baby turtles because the birds can't pick me up.
THE END. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.