Wednesday 13 November 2019

The Time Traveller

It is the year 1780 and I am walking down the shabby wet streets of Auckland with my hat and my bushy rain coat on. My sister always tries to do the same thing that I do and she tries to beat me to whatever I am doing. I have come to this year to save my dog who died from getting hit by a car and I must stop it from happening. I look at my watch to see when it happens I have five minutes until it happens, and I will get there in about three.
I finally reach my destination. Wait until I see my fluffy white dog for the first time in, like 150 years! I go to grab my dog But for some reason he is not there. Where is Fluffy I thought to myself?
That was my only chance to save my dog my dog and it is now gone! I go back home to the year 2019 and break the bad news to my sister but when I knock on the door with my cold knuckles I hear some which sounds a bit like Bark bark! My sister opens the door and says I beat you to it for the first time! YES!
THE END!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vinnie! It's Luke from Rm 24. I really liked your writing with all the descriptive words and punctuation and it had a good plot twist at the end.
    if you want to check my blog go to https://odslukea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.