Wednesday 20 November 2019

Week 7 writing

Summoning the fire lord from the circle of flames takes years and It has finally come to the last few seconds 3,2,1... nothing? I’ve been doing this for 5 years saying stupid words to summon the fire lord and nothing happens! Now all of my furniture is falling into the circle! Could it get any worse? YES it could now I am getting sucked into the circle of fire! Then I get sucked in and the next thing I know I am sitting on the fire lords throne and I HAVE A BEARD just like the fire lords one! Am i the fire lord? And then the real fire lord comes through the door. I did not do this but my body just made me shoot fire out of my hands right at the fire lord. And from then on I was the fire lord.




Hope you liked it. BYE.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.