Friday 6 December 2019

The Tunnel

Walking though the 1000000,00000000000 year old tunnel every step I take takes me one step closer to going through a secret portal of time going back into the past to save my dog from getting run over by a car. 
I can see the portal up in the distance, it looks very cool and majestic. I am just about five meters away from the portal now and then I go through...
Everything looks so old and broken after all the second world war had just happened I the place where my dog got run over and I see him fluffy the bulldog, I shout out "Fluffy! Fluffy! Fluffy" but he can't hear me, why? Oh I know why because I am not supposed to be here I go to him and pick him up I can pick him up but he can't hear me. I turn around and I see a old car coming right towards me I dodge to the right and avoid the car and I look on my watch and and the portal should be closing in 10 SECONDS! I run to the portal and quickly jump in it, with Fluffy we both just make it out I look at fluffy and he's so old I through some food to Fluffy and he does not jump up catch it he just stays still until the food hits the ground of course! He's old! but he is still my cute fluffy dog.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.